GAF System Master Elite
Tugwell Roofing Co. is proud to be a factory-certified GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor. This places us in the top 3% of all roofing contractors in the United States! To earn the Master Elite designation from GAF Corporation, the country’s leading roofing materials manufacturer, our management and installation crews have completed rigorous training and testing to ensure that our installation methods meet the superior standards established by GAF.
Tugwell Roofing is a GAF Factory-Certified Master Elite™ Roofing Contractor
The GAF Weather Stopper® roofing systems installed by Tugwell Roofing Co. feature a complete structural system that ties together all roofing elements into a cohesive unit to provide the best protection for your home and family. We are one of only a few Redding roofing contractors who can offer you this excellent system. Learn more about the GAF Weather Stopper roofing system here.
A better warranty for you
GAF offers its customers the best roofing warranties in the industry. And because Tugwell Roofing Co. is a GAF Master Elite certified roofing contractor, you are assured that GAF manufacturer warranty coverage on installed roofing materials is fully valid. A Redding roofer who is not certified by GAF cannot guarantee your warranty will be in effect if and when you need it.
Types of GAF roofing
Tugwell Roofing Co. is the Redding roofer who offers an array of roofing options from GAF, the nation’s leading roofing manufacturer. In collaboration with GAF, Tugwell Roofing Co. can help you explore ideas for your new roof online. Using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories and create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a more accurate and complete roofing estimate.
Choose the right GAF roof for your home
GAF offers three distinct levels of shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select from the following options to find one that is right for your home’s design and location.
This shingle offers affordable basic protection for projects on a limited budget. This level includes:
- Marquis® WeatherMax® shingles, designed for homeowners who demand superior performance, classic detailing and traditional appeal in a basic three-tab shingle.
- Royal Sovereign® shingles, combining a simple, timeless beauty with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology – making it our most popular three-tab shingle.
- Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline, North America’s top-selling shingle line. Timberline shingles now include a lifetime limited warranty.
- Timberline Ultra HD™,your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- Timberline HD, for value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look.
- Timberline Natural Shadow, for value and performance in a natural wood-shake look.
- Timberline Prestique™ 40 HD, available while supplies last.
- Timberline Cool Series reflects sunlight to reduce attic heat build-up and save energy.
- Timberline ArmorShield™ II, Class 4 impact-resistant shingles that may even save on insurance in certain areas.
- Designer Lifetime Shingles
Beautiful, stylish and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
- Camelot®, for uncompromising performance and timeless beauty at a fraction of the cost of expensive slate or wood shakes.
- Country Mansion® lends the look and charm of hand-crafted slate – perfect for historic properties.
- Grand Slate™’s massive, extra-thick tabs and specially-blended color palette create the look of real slate shingles.
- Grand Canyon™, the ultimate choice for a rugged, wood-shake look.
- Camelot II, a new shingle that offers the look of the original Camelot shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Country Mansion II, for the look of original Country Mansion shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Grand Slate II, for the look of original Grand Slate shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Slateline® has bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs that create the look of slate at a fraction of the cost.
- Grand Sequoia®, a patented, extra-large shingle that creates a dramatic visual impact for prestigious homes.
- Capstone®, with the classic look of random-cut European slate that results in a timeless, turn-of-the century look.
On traditional slate roof, half of each slate is never seen because it’s tucked under the piece above it. GAF has replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material that results in affordable, genuine slate roofing. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can beinstalled on almost any roof.
Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
Owens Corning™ has been a leader in the construction industry for more than 65 years. With its long-standing reputation for quality materials and for backing up those materials with strong warranties, you can’t go wrong with Owens Corning shingles on your roof. Important benefits of an Owens Corning roofing system include tough Fiberglas® mat underlayment, a wind resistance rating up to 110 miles per hour, vibrant color blends and warranties ranging from 20 to 50 years.
Tugwell Roofing is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
Tugwell Roofing Co. is proud to be among a small number of roofers in Redding to be named an Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor. Roofing companies with this designation have been handpicked from the Owens Corning contractor network due to their commitment to high-quality work and outstanding customer service. Each Owens Corning Preferred Contractor must meet the following strict criteria:
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Status; achieved by less than 1% of contractors.
- A minimum of three years operating under the same business name.
- Carry all required licensing and insurance, including general liability insurance.
- No unfavorable legal action against the company in the past five years.
- Possess knowledge of the latest industry standards and technology.
- Dedication to customer service and professional craftsmanship.
- Favorable customer references.
- A Better Warranty for You
Owens Corning offers its customers the best roofing warranties in the industry. And because Tugwell Roofing Co. is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, you are assured that Owens Corning manufacturer warranty coverage on installed roofing materials is fully valid. A Redding roofer who is not certified by Owens Corning cannot offer the same level of warranty coverage.
50-year non-prorated material warranty and 25-year workmanship guarantee
You should never have to wonder if your new roof or repair will last. Roofing contractors all promise quality work, but without the reputation and the warranty to back it up, that promise may just be empty words. After all, between 45 and 50 percent of all roofing problems are due to faulty installation.
Tugwell Roofing Co. is one of the only GAF factory certified MasterElite roofing contractors in the North State. Tugwell Roofing has a stellar reputation in the Redding, CA area. Our roofers are factory trained and certified by GAF in the latest and best roofing techniques and products to provide you with the best service and workmanship. Because of our commitment to excellence, we are able to offer the Golden Pledge Warranty to assure you that our installation and products will not let you down.
The right products and installation
When Tugwell Roofing Co. installs a roof on your home in Redding or Chico, we are providing a complete roof system. Providing a quality roof begins with choosing the right contractor and products. Quality is backed up with a good warranty. Tugwell Roofing offers the best warranties in Redding, Chico, Mount Shasta, and Red Bluff. The GAF “Golden Pledge” and the “Systems Plus” extended warranties. The only way our company can offer these warranties is because extensive training, devotion to quality, and backing from the largest roofing manufacturer in the country, GAF. GAF and Tugwell Roofing know that this roofing system works, and we are not afraid to stand behind it with 100% protection for you the home owner.
GAF Golden Pledge Warranty = 100% complete coverage
With some warranties, you have to read the fine print to find out if your roof is really covered. The GAF Golden Pledge warranty covers the entire roofing system, so you know your roof will keep you covered for a lifetime. The GAF warranty gives you 50 years of non-prorated, 100 percent up front coverage and 25 years of workmanship guarantee. It protects both the materials of your roof and the labor. This warranty includes:
- Install GAF “Storm Guard” leak barrier on all bottom overhangs at the gutterline
- Install GAF “Tiger Paw” synthetic underlayment over the entire roof substrate
- Install GAF “Pro-Start” starter strip shingles on all eaves and overhangs
- Install GAF Limited Lifetime composition on the entire roof system
- Install GAF “Cobra Rigid Vent 3” System on all roof peaks
- Install GAF “Ridglass” high profile ridge caps over the top of the “Cobra Rigid Vent 3” on roof peaks
- This includes the Limited Lifetime Warranty, 50-year non-prorated, 100% up-front coverage, with material and labor protection
- This includes a 25-year workmanship guarantee
*We are proposing to install a complete “Golden Pledge” roof system on your home, not just another roof. That is the only way GAF & Tugwell Roofing can offer this type of warranty.
As your Redding roofing contractor Tugwell Roofing Co. offers you several warranty choices for your new roof. The chart below summarizes the key provisions of each of our GAF warranty options. We invite you to sit down with our Redding area roofing team member to discuss the best warranty for your home.
Your home is probably the single biggest financial asset you will ever own. Taking care of it should be one of your main financial focal points. Everyone knows the damage a leaking roof can cause. Water comes in and causes all kinds of problems from dry rot to mold growth and beyond. Waiting too long to address your roof can be very costly, but getting ahead of the issue and getting a new roof is always a good financial decision.
GAF Master Elite certified roofing companies provide added options
Tugwell Roofing is the only GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor in Shasta County (and one of only two North of Sacramento) and because of this honored designation, we are able to offer 100% financing options through Wells Fargo. The cost of a new roof can be an intimidating expense, but it doesn’t have to be. The GAF Master Elite/Wells Fargo program offers a 0% interest loan option if the roof is paid off in 18 months and a low interest rate option for longer financing for qualified applicants.
100% roof financing available with a painless application process
The application process can take as little as 5 minutes and can be done entirely over the phone. Beneficial points of the program include:
- Payment flexibility with extended financing promotions
- Convenient monthly payments
- Competitive terms & time to pay
- Fast online application and rapid credit decision