Today, a lot of homeowners appreciate the benefits of a new roof. How it makes their homes more comfortable and energy-efficient. How roof replacements provide better protection against harsh weather. If there’s one home improvement project you’d prioritize this summer, let it be replacing your old roof. It’s one investment that will surely pay off.
Understanding Our Roof Replacement Process
Still, your roof must be installed by certified contractors, such as Tugwell Roofing. Otherwise, it won’t perform at its best. To further understand how your Redding roofing contractors work, here’s what you need to know about our replacement process:
- Workers and Materials. Our Tugwell Roofing crew delivers the materials two days before the scheduled installation day. You can simply keep them in your garage or driveway for safety. We do this to ensure that we have everything we need before we start your roofing project.
- Pre-installation Preparation. Once we arrive at your place, we make sure to practice proper decorum. Then we’ll have your lawn, flowerbeds, and other exterior structures protected with tarps. We’ll make it a point to look after your outdoor furniture the best way possible.
- Tear Off. After we’re finished with pre-installation measures, we’ll begin the actual process by tearing off your old roof. Our crew is professionally trained to work around your roof, so you won’t need to worry. We’ll then collect your old roofing materials and properly dispose them.
- Actual Roof Installation. It’s time to set up your roof replacement with a specialized underlayment layer. We will also install an extra layer of rubberized underlayment for protection. Next, we’ll work on the flashing and vents and make sure they’re sealed correctly.
- Final Touches. Many of our residential roofing projects can be completed in one day. However, some special cases require more than a day’s worth of installation. If this happens, we’ll be sure to take care of the mess we’ve created. We’ll also have you check if our clean up is a thumbs up.
Choosing the Best Roof Replacement for Your Home
As your trusted roofers, we want you to make an informed decision when choosing material for your home. Here, we offer several roofs such as asphalt shingles, metal, and tile. Our products from GAF and Owens Corning offer the best kind of protection that will last for a long period.
We install asphalt shingles that are not just cost-effective but highly resistant against elements. Our metal and tile roofs are durable, resilient, and long-lasting. You won’t go wrong with our roof products at Tugwell Roofing.
Making Roof Repairs Accessible Anytime
The good news is aside from replacements, we also do roof repair in Redding and surrounding areas. In severe cases such as storm damage, we are trained to provide quick and effective solutions. In cases when repair is not yet possible because of the weather, we will take swift actions to minimize water entry.
Afterwards, we can return to conduct a comprehensive assessment and recommend additional repair work needed. Furthermore, we have extensive experience working with insurance companies and adjusters. Therefore, we can assist you with your insurance claims.
We are your general home improvement specialists that offer various services. To learn more about Tugwell Roofing, call us at (530) 222-9983 today. We would love to hear from you.